Water leaks are a common household inconvenience. When a leak is more of an annoyance than a major issue, it’s tempting to try to come up with a solution yourself. These DIY fixes can be beneficial in the short term, but when your home is at risk of water damage, it’s worth ensuring the issue is properly handled.
Here’s when we suggest calling the pros for leak repair:
- Significant leaks – If you wake up one morning to a large pool of water in or around your home, call a professional plumber immediately. Significant leaks can cause costly damage and send your water bill through the roof. Don’t delay calling a professional plumber to help you with a major leak.
- Hidden or hard-to-access leaks – When you notice evidence of water damage but aren’t sure where it’s coming from, it’s time to call the pros. Professional plumbers combine their expertise with state-of-the-art equipment to identify the source and properly implement leak repair.
- Major appliance leaks – Water-related appliances are some of the most valuable investments in your home. If you experience a major appliance leak, take swift action by calling on a professional plumber. They can address the issue to minimize the damage to your appliance.
- Sewage leaks – If you are experiencing a leak related to your home’s sewage lines, it’s best to let a professional plumber handle it. Sewage issues must be treated promptly and in accordance with health and safety standards.
- DIY-resistant leaks – When your DIY hacks aren’t cutting it, call a professional plumber. Any water issues must be properly addressed to prevent further damage to your home. A plumber will save you money in the long run by taking care of a minor leak before it becomes a major problem.
When you need leak repair, our experienced team at Metro Plumbing can provide professional and prompt assistance to take care of leaks big or small and get your home back to normal.